UPGRADING THE SPECIAL CO-OWNED AREAS TO COMPLIANCE
A legal obligation (art. 6-4 Elan Law)
Article 209–II of the ELAN law of November 23, 2018: “Art. 6-4-The existence of special commonly owned areas and those with private enjoyment is subject to their explicit mention in the commonhold regulations.”
II- Co-owners’ associations have a period of three years from the promulgation of this law to upgrade, if necessary, their commonhold regulations to compliance, under the provisions of article 6-4 of law n°65-557 of July 10, 1965, defining the commonhold status of buildings.
To this end, the property manager shall place on the agenda of each general meeting of co-owners the question of upgrading the commonhold regulations to compliance. The decision to upgrade the commonhold regulations is taken by a majority of the votes cast by the co-owners present or represented.
In accordance with Article 6-4 of Law 65-557,
commonhold regulations must be upgraded to compliance before November 23, 2021.
Are you unsure if whether or not your commonhold regulations need to be upgraded to compliance?
It’s very simple: follow the guide!
OUR CONSULTING OFFER INCLUDES
- A legal consultation with a counsel
- Setting up a reliable documentary base
- Analysing the retrieved documents
- Validating the need for upgrading to compliance
- Providing a summary of the specialisation of expenses, a publication status, and a proposed roadmap.
- Resolutions of the General Meeting (1st GM)
OUR UPGRADING OFFER INCLUDES
- A law firm
Upgrading the commonhold regulations to compliance in accordance with the provisions of article 6-4 of law 65-557.
- Resolutions of the General Meeting (2nd GM)